3.14.2012

+ artist love: Fafi



. . .since I have a Fafi piece tattooed on my arm, and she's one of my favorite female artists, I thought i'd share a few pieces of her work with you all today! it always makes me smile and is always a point of inspiration for me. from her artwork to her branding skills, she is a femme fatale that i look up to!



"From her 1994 graffiti debut in hometown Toulouse (France), to her recent collaborations with Adidas, M.A.C cosmetics and Chanel, FAFI always left a strong mark wherever she decided to put her pencils and brushes on.



Painting and hustling her sexy and sometimes aggressive characters, she sparked the whole world’s attention, travelling Europe, America and Asia. The planet is a playground and the game is called LOVE AND FAFINESS."


<3 LINDSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Warriors! Thanks For Commenting! I Read Each And Every One & Love Getting Them <3