2.16.2012

+ we found LOVE in the freshest place.

. . . On February 14th, while most girls were looking for teddy bears and candy, i was waiting for LOVE. Not the emotion, but the new Spring/Summer collection from Fresh.I.Am. . . After weeks of previews and teases via instagram, it finally arrived and it was LOVE at first sight, as I knew it would be.

. . .Although probably most known for their unique and dope hats, Fresh.I.Am offers shirts, bags, and other need-to-cop accessories.


. . .With the ill designs and mix of deep reds and golds the collection is a combination of sophisticated and indie.  This season's look and overall visual marketing plan is sure to get the brand more noticed than ever before.
Here's The Video Lookbook For The New Collection:

[vimeo http://vimeo.com/freshiam/loveisdead2012]

. . .While i'm deciding on which pieces to cop, you guys can skip me in line and shop for fresh shit here: http://market.freshiam.net/

<3 - Lindsey. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Warriors! Thanks For Commenting! I Read Each And Every One & Love Getting Them <3